Wednesday, February 10, 2010

18 month check up

Had our 18 month check up today. They confirmed that Pace is a big boy with percentiles in the 80's and 90's for his height, weight and head circumference. We are 34 inches tall, weigh just over 28 pounds and of course our head circumference is 20 inches..I'm so shocked! Pace did well at the doctors visit and got to be seen in the safari exam room equipped with a lion exam table. Roar! The most traumatic portion of the visit proved to be having his head measured. For some reason this bothered him the most. I expressed my concern to the doc about Pace's picky eating habits, he felt like he wasn't missing out on too much considering his healthy weight! Big boy is growing up!

1 comment:

Eric and Amanda said...

These boys are growing up too fast! I have a picky eater too! I miss the days of baby food.